Monday, November 26, 2012

Gratitude Day 26

Nov. 26: I'm grateful for Katie. She is so happy and fun!

I just want to kiss her chubby little face all the time!
Katie is very nearly perfect.  She is happy almost all the time. I thought Eva was a good baby, but then I had Katie and she is so easy going and pleasant. Not that I love Eva any less, I'm just stating how easy it is to work with Katie.

Here are some of Katie's favorite things... 

Her family.  Today Will FaceTimed me and Katie saw her daddy and started squealing.  She climbed all over me trying to get to my iPod, and then when she could touch it, she grabbed at Daddy's face. Also, no one can get her laughing like her sister can. :)

Her bath. She will splash and splash and doesn't care about water getting in her face.

Food. She's basically her mother's daughter... enough said.

Her toys. She crawls (like a one armed army man) all over to get to her toys... more specifically dolls!

Her hair. She pulls it ALL the time!

Smiling.  It's her favorite. :)

So today, on her 10 month birthday, I'm grateful for my little ball of sunshine, Katie.

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

She is DARLING!!!!! I have to agree...I want to kiss her cheeks, too. I may or may not have kissed the computer screen. *ahem*