![]() |
| he's cute, but when you see him in your oven drawer... not so much |
So I acted like the girl I am... I screamed.
Eva was really concerned... and hungry.
I panicked! How could I make my warm cereal? How could I walk around barefoot ever again!? How could I sleep at night? How could I put my baby down on my floor EVER AGAIN?!?!?!
So I called my mommy. She said to buck up and buy some mouse traps. Set them (keep the kids away), and wait. Oh, and when you hear the snap, wait a bit for the mouse to stop kicking.
Then I almost threw up.
So I called Will (who had the car), and said, "GET SOME MOUSE TRAPS!!!!"
He came home with this.
![]() | |
| If my floor was this clean, do you think I'd still have a mouse? |
So we set it (with peanut butter as the bait).
I waited....
nothing.
still nothing.
I went to check the trap, to see if I somehow missed it flipping. There was a little string hanging out of it. I thought, "Hmmmm, I don't remember there being a string in the trap." So I moved the trash can it was behind, and OUT RAN THE MOUSE!!!!
stupid trap.
So I reset it.
I only had to wait about 5 minutes and then...
*muffled* SNAP
yep... he's dead
And I'm not throwing up yet... but I really feel like I might.
So long story short... I'm grateful for mouse traps.


3 comments:
I feel your pain. We haven't run into any mice yet, but I've seen some freaking huge spiders in the house! Either one makes me feel the heebie jeebies.
Same here, Char... Big gross spiders and tiny gross mice... either way, YUCK!
So true, Nancy. He's way cute...but not in your oven drawer.
Post a Comment