Saturday, November 17, 2012

Gratitude Day 17

I'm grateful for my second amendment rights.

I'm not a gun hoarder or anything, but I really enjoy target shooting.  Plus I feel like it's important that kids know about guns and proper handling so that they are not curious about them when they're not supervised.  

Today I went target shooting with Will, Katrina, & Katrina's friend Jordan (with our .22 rifle).  We had so much fun.  We've been thinking about getting a handgun for a while now.  We've also been saving for one... so after we went shooting, we went to the store and looked at the SR22 we've been eyeing for a while now.

And then we bought it.

can't wait to shoot it!!!!

So now I want to go back to the range.  But that will have to wait for later. :)

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

Now you are a pistol packing, Mama!