Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gratitude Day 14

I'm grateful for the direction I receive from my Heavenly Father.

Sometimes I get in the way of the plan my Father in Heaven has for me.  In regards to law school, Will and I have taken a very different course. When we have prayed about this new adventure, we have realized some of the following things.

1. The school that we go to makes no difference to God. Will will receive a good education at any of the places we apply to.

2. We will make it through school, regardless of location, provided we depend on Heavenly Father.

3. Heavenly Father has a place for us where we can be of help to others, and/or others can be helpful for us.

4. Heavenly Father will guide us through the things that happen in our lives, both good things and trials.

Today I'm grateful for this direction.  I know that we can get to where we are supposed to be, provided we don't trip ourselves up by getting in the way of God's plan for us.

No comments: