I was reading my friend Amy's blog, and she had this great idea to get some fun memories out in the open. I always like to see what people remember about their life experiences with others.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
8 comments:
I have a few. I remember you coming to our house to swim when you were a little girl. It was so nice to have a "girl child" around!
Looking out for you girls when your folks went off to Europe to collect Mark at the end of his mission.
Then there was Dorothy.......
My memory of maryann is when I was a kid, you hired me to come and clean the deposits off the tiles on your pool. I had so much fun doing that (it took about a week), and I ended up having no fingerprints (those pumice stones were a little rough). Plus, I loved swimming in your pool. That's where I got good at swimming, treading water, learning to dive (off your diving rocks), and hold my breath under water.
I forgot you did that!
I have no finger prints....I have been sewing for such a long time. A couple of year ago I had to get my prints done in order to volunteer in the schools. The police department had a horrid time getting readable prints.
I remember hanging out with you in your dorm with sherri and talking! :) Good old Hinckley Hall
One of my memories with you was freshman year of college when you would run your fingers through my hair and tell me my hair felt like baby hair :-)
I remember the night Shirley got married and went off for her honeymoon. I was so upset that I was "losing" my sister. Thankfully you and Will were their to just let me cry on your shoulders. Thank you for being there and just helping me realise that she was still my sister but had just moved away.
And look at us now, Shirley and I probably are just as close now as before. WOW!
yeah, that bunny-poo incident was HILLARIOUS! I can't believe I didn't remember that. :-D
Nancy, I remember meeting you at Mandy's baby shower. I actually heard you talking from her bedroom as I was feeding Joshua before I met you. But from the sound of your voice and the things you were saying, you sounded really cool and fun. I came out and learned that my assumptions were correct. You are cool and fun and funny. I remember how you were laughing about something toward the end of the shower and your nose was squeaking or something. You've been a great friend to my sister, esp. when she never had a VT come over during the time she lived in your ward. So thanks.
Post a Comment