Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lazy bones

I am guilty of encouraging second day hair. Basically what I mean is that I don't see anything wrong with using the same hairdo 2 days in a row... without washing it.

Case in point: This is a picture of my second day hair. I did my hair yesterday, and then after sleeping on it all night, I got up this morning, rewet it a little, and then left it.

There are plenty of excuses for my second day hair.
  • Utah is really dry, so my scalp doesn't like being washed everyday.
  • My hair curls better the second day
  • Whatever else you can think of

But really, it all comes down to the fact that I'm lazy. I wanted to get those extra few minutes of sleep today, so I didn't get up to redo my hair.

What faux pas are you guilty of?

2 comments:

diane said...

Love second day hair. My hair can't handle daily washing and heat styling. Love your curls!

Kimberly said...

If my hair looked as cute as yours on the second day, I would totally go without washing! Unfortunately I have this thin fine hair and I look like a grease bomb if I go a single day without washing :-(