9. They aren't overly protective of Treson, and they love to see him smile no matter who he's smiling at.
8. They come to my house to play Wii.
7. We eat together pretty often, and there is never a dull conversation.
6. We've had some really open conversations, and mostly that ends in laughing over how comfortable we are with each other.
5. They bring me free stuff from Usana (where AJ works), and that means I haven't had to buy shampoo, conditioner, lotion or basically any toiletry items in months.
4. Mandy's come over before just because I was having a hard day, and brought a present when she came. (It was really sweet!)
3. They let me hold Treson whenever I want.
2. They just gave me and Will free tickets to this concert.

1. They're basically awesome people, all the way around.
I'm really excited to go see John Mayer (Colbie Callait is opening!). It's at an amphitheatre, which makes it even better!
5 comments:
Truly close friends are few and far between. Cherish every moment!
What a lovely top 10! Have fun at the concert.
FUN.
We love you too!
Nancy, I love the photos and video clips! I didn't know you have a blog! I have one too, but I'd have to invite you to it and I'm not sure what your email address is....
Post a Comment