Tuesday, March 3, 2009

are we there yet?

I'm sure you're all tired of my constant updates on my pregnancy, but posts about nothing else, but to be honest, I don't get to do much more than grow this baby. We did go to a bed and breakfast for my birthday, and that was fun, but I haven't gotten to putting the pictures on the computer. Someday... maybe.

As for how things are going... no baby yet. I'm getting impatient. I'm tired all the time, and I'm ready to be done. It's not that there aren't things to be grateful for, I'm more than thrilled to be having a baby, but it's that I'm so uncomfortable. I saw the doctor on Monday and he knows that all my symptoms are getting worse, but he's having me wait until Tuesday to talk about scheduling.

So for now, I'm still here. We'll see how I'm doing by Tuesday.

9 comments:

Corrina Hale said...

I think that is a great way to celebrate your birthday when your pregnant with your first child...but maybe I'm biased because that is what we did. I feel your pain. Lara made life pretty rough for me at the end. Hope you get to have your healthy baby girl soon!

Hannah said...

We aren't tired of hearing about it. Well, at least I'm not. I like to know how things are going. I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable; it's really hard at the end and it's got to be even worse being on bed rest. But you're almost there and every day in makes Eva stronger and more ready to be on her own!

Mandy said...

I know it seems like forever and a day away- but you can defiantly do this! you've waited YEARS and now it's just a matter of days! we are so excited for you!

Unknown said...

My advice, remember these three things:

1. The Lord Loves you...
2. Will loves you...
3. I like you a whole heck of a lot!!

hehe

But really, hang in there chica!

Remember what I told you about pregnancy being like a roller coaster? First you really want to get on the ride, then you want nothing more than to get off the ride, then... when the ride is over... you can't wait to go again!

Heather G. said...

Hang in there! I'm thinking by the end of next week you should have your sweet little girl in your arms!!! It'll be great once you have her with you, but oh the exhaustion once she is!!!! You're almost done!

Heather G. said...

oh, and happy birthday!

Stephanie said...

I can beleive I missed you BIRTHDAY. So HAPPY "late" BIRTHDAY
And on a nother note suck it up you know you don't want the cute little baby out before it is it:) and it sucksto be misserable but look at it this way she is preparing you for all the impatient and uncomfertable times in her teen years(or her very pre teen year Emily is wonderful). But you know what I would never change one thing I am loving evry minut of life, and I know you are to well you will after Eva is born and you can look back;) love you and get all the rest you can now we are all coming in 44 days and trust me you will need your rest.

Tricia said...

I'm so glad your bun is in the oven. Uncomfortable to you...very comfortable for her. I hope you get a schedule date when you go on Tuesday!!

Robin said...

This is for Eva- Don't you want to come out and play??!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!! Of course, I've been known to stay in bed way too long, but eventually you must get up! Will and Nancy even have all your clothes set out to get you snuggled up cute!

Maybe she'll be tempted by clothes and accessories. She is a girl afterall. ;)