Amazingly, the first post I've done since the birth of little Eva just happens to be my 100th post as well. :) In celebration, I am giving you what you want... pictures! And lots of them!
About 3 minutes after my epidural was in, they gave me oxygen since my blood pressure plummetted, and the baby didn't like it.
Here she is! 8 lbs and 19.5 inches long.
Here we were together for the first time.
Once they got her to the nursery, the tubes were abundant... kinda sad.
Eva didn't like her first bath.
Here's my parents and my sister Robin watching. Check out Robin's blog for more pics.
Getting her hair shampood (is that how you spell that?).
They styled her hair with KY jelly. I could say so many things, but I won't.
I'm ready for my close up!
After HOURS of waiting, I finally got to see her again... I was feeling pretty maternal.
The whole family together, thanks to some strings pulled by Will.







18 comments:
Congrats on your 100th post... and what a deserving entry! She is beautiful...
I want to kiss her little cheeks. Well done mom & dad.
Your glasses are way cute. Now, get some rest.
I'm so glad that you posted pictures. She is the most beautiful baby and there is such a sweet spirit in your home. Thank you for letting me visit. I was just thinking that Sean and Eva could hook up in about 25 years. He is being "Mr. Cranky Pants" right now while Mom is trying to post! Have a good weekend.
Yay! Love, love, love the pictures! Words cannot describe how excited and happy I am for you! And how lucky that you totally got a picture of her opening her eyes for the first time-just for you! so cool!
Shirley
PS I like exclamation points! :)
Yay, Yay, Yay!!!
Wow what pictures congrats you three you look great. Now your are a little family very cute. She is so beautiful Nacy, she looks a lot like you to cute.
cute cute cute!!! we need to come down there again-SOON!
Congratulations! She is beautiful, I love all of her hair. Glad that you and baby are both doing better.
She's so cute! Congratulations and hope you are all adjusting well to new parenthood!
How sweet! SHe is beautiful, enjoy every second of her babyhood, you deserve such happiness!
Congratulations Nancy and Will! I wish I could have been there for her birth, but I got plenty of calls during the process. Can't wait to see the whole family in April! Yeah! Love ya, Becky
Parker was so excited to see the pictures of his future wife. I hope you don't mind the betrothal, I just figured that since Parkers a cutie and Eva's a cutie... then they'd have even cuter babies. Since I plan on having ADORABLE grandchildren, I took the liberty of setting up the wedding date for 4 months after he comes home from his mission in December of 2028.
precious, pink, and perfect.
those cheeks are just begging for lots of kisses....and i'm SURE she's getting them!
She is adorable. Congratulations! I'm so glad that mommy and baby are doing well. Thanks for sharing the cute pictures.
She really so beautiful! I hope you are adjusting well to being a new mommy!
YAY! She is beautiful. I love the little bows you have on her head from day one. So precious. Congratulations!!
Congratulations guys! She is SOOOOOO cute and I just can't wait to come and visit soon. :-D
Give her some squeezes for me!
Oh, my freakin' heck!!!! She is so stinkin' cute.
Congrats!
Post a Comment