(( this post is done by Will -- Nancy's hubby ))
I am sure that all of you out there in Blog-land want updates on how things are going -- so Nancy has asked me to post this quick update.
We are currently at the Hospital. We arrived at about 4:30, and they started "preparing the applicable area for the great stretch". Without going into details -- the preparations have brought on some pretty bad contractions. So, Nancy has now gotten the epidural and wonders why she ever thought she would do it without one. :)
So ... the original plan was to start the "actual" induction tomorrow morning. But, that may not be neccesary anymore. It may just happen on its own. ..... We will keep you posted.
2 comments:
yayayyayayyay!!!!!
I can't wait to be woken up by a phone call with all the specs in the wee hours of the morning!!!!!!
Yippee skippee! I'm waiting for stories and pics of your girls. Hang in ther girl...it won't be long now.
Post a Comment