3. The sink
I'm glad I did dishes. We don't have a dishwasher, so they often end up piled in the sink.
Thankfully, there's no kids in my house to leave special surprises in the toilet for me. Usually the lid is down, but that's so Cupid doesn't help herself to more water than she can handle.
5. Favorite shoes
I love these shoes, but I never wear them. Right after I bought them, I started having some problems with my foot, and my doctor says I can't wear cute shoes anymore.
This is my living room. I love the color on the walls, but what I really want is hardwood floors. I think I actually have wood floors under the carpet, but my neighbors tried to get theirs looking nice, and they said it wasn't worth it. Oh well.
8. The Laundry Room
This picture turned out really bad, I wasn't using the camera I usually use, and it was giving me problems. My laundry room is a mess because it rained yesterday, and Will pulled all the stuff in from outside that was getting wet. The big striped thing is the pad off my swing.
9. Self Portrait
I look goofy, and I need to do my hair & makeup, but it was 3 am. I'm not worried about how I look at that time of the morning.

10. Dream Vacation
This picture is tiny, but this is CocosIsland in Costa Rica. It is the largest uninhabited island in the world, and is said to have some of the best scuba diving ever. The average visability is about 100 feet (which is AMAZING!) and you can see everything from whale sharks, hammerheads (most people go to Cocos for the huge schools of hammerheads), and manta rays, to whales, sea turtles and who knows what else. If you want to know what Cocos Island looks like, watch Jurassic Park. Most of it was filmed on Cocos, and it really shows off how pretty the place is! My only issue with going there is the 30 hour boat ride to get there. It's nearly 300 miles off the Pacific coast of Costa Rica.

So, TAG you're it! I've shown you my place in all it's not clean glory, let's see yours!








No comments:
Post a Comment