5 years ago yesterday Will made me the happiest woman on Earth as we began eternity together when we were sealed in the Oakland temple. I'm so happy to have such a wonderful partner and friend by my side through all the happy times (and the difficult ones too). I can't imagine a better man to spend forever with. I love you, William!
I'll post more later about the fun we had camping (inside), planting a garden, etc, later. Today, we're trying to catch up on some stuff that got ignored yesterday.
5 comments:
Congratulations!
(and also that dress gives awesome cleavage...)
Congrats!
Congratulations!!! He really is quite a catch if I may say so. :-D I'm so glad that you became part of the "Hale-klan" and I can't wait to see you this summer.
<3 Katrina
Awww.
Your wedding photo is BEAUTIFUL!
check out my blog and vote for my hubby.
You were a beautiful bride! Happy Anniversary! I just celebrated mine too!
Post a Comment