Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday's Feature Foto

While at BP, each table filled out a questionaire. Our table's question was about what makes a good post, and how do you figure out topics for posting. I struggle with this pretty frequently (as evidenced by my infrequent posts), and I got a great idea from some of my new blogging friends.

They suggested that since I've got such a large quantity of photos at my disposal (I think at last count I have... ummm.... lots), I should do a post once a week about a photo I like. So this is the first post of my Friday Feature Foto (I hate spelling photo that way, but it looks cooler with all F's).

This picture I took last summer while shooting a wedding for this couple. We finally got a chance to have them standing on this pedestal, and a breeze picked up just as we started shooting. I must have snapped off about 20 photos while her dress was blowing in the breeze. I don't think I could ask for a better wedding photo. Unless of course there were a few more clouds in the sky... but I can't change the weather, so I work with what I get.

Let me know what you guys think. As part of Friday's Feature Foto, I'm looking to you, my readers, for suggestions and ideas.

6 comments:

Ellie said...

Friday's Feature Foto is Fab.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! That is a perfect picture.
I wish you lived near us so we could have pictures taken of everyone in our family.
I like you idea for Fridays.

Kimberly said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

Shirley said...

I love your friday foto idea. It probably won't hurt to drum up business for yourself, either. Post a variety of pics!
When you come this summer, do you think you'll have time to take a few Hale-clan shots? We really need a more updated family photo. The most recent one was at Belle's blessing and I never did order any of those.

Tristan said...

This a awesome! It is beautiful! I actually like that there are no clouds in the sky.

Nancy said...

A friend emailed me (you can leave a comment here... even if it's criticism) and mentioned she wished the Angel Moroni was showing at the top of the temple. It was cropped out of the picture for composition's sake. If I left him in, there would be a bunch of dead space at the top of the picture. To be honest, most of my brides and grooms are looking at themselves, not the background, when they look at their pictures. But it is something I'll watch for to include considering individual wants for pictures.