Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blogapalooza 2008!!!!!

I just got back from Blogapalooza 2008! Lots of the ladies who blog all got together at BYU and got to see each other in person, and get to know each other even better. Here are some of my favorite images & memories from the best party all year! (Thanks Celia, Paige, & Denae)

This is the adorable directory we got so I know how to contact all the new people I met. Plus my adorable nametag is there too.


This is Heather, she's one of the new people I met & immediately loved!
Here's Jenna and her cute little boy! We're starting a Utah chapter of Blogapalooza.

This is everyone who was there, except Christie who came in later.


I also got to see some friends/relatives I haven't seen in a long while, like Celia. (Celia's sister, Ellie, married my brother Mark)
And Paige! (Sister to Celia & Ellie... does that make us sisters-in-law-in-law?)

And my good friend Robin! I was so happy to see you!
Plus we all brought something to give away & I got this cool Ebelskiver pan from Jessica. I can't wait to learn how to use it, and I'll make sure to blog about the results!

Overall, we had a great time, and I'm hoping we can have the next BP really soon!

P.S. I think I might have posted first about BP.... I win! :)

20 comments:

Ellie said...

FINALLY! I've been waiting for BPL news all day! Thanks for the photo journalism. Glad you had fun with my sisters.

Ellie said...

Oh, and Heather was my Liahona at camp. I was naughty. You can ask her.

Celia Fae said...

you win. Thanks for coming! It was fab.

Kimberly said...

How do you know Robin??? She's one of my all-time favorite people. We served together in the Young Womens when she still lived in Boise. Blogapalooza sounds fun - I love blogging and other bloggers!

Tristan said...

I am stealing your group photo I hope that is ok! It was so fun to meet you!! If you want help with your blog design let me know!

tkc615@gmail.com

Heather said...

Yep, I stole the picture too.

I don't remember Ellie being naughty per se.

There was just a whole lotta snottiness from the whole group.

Great party!

Sherri said...

Oh, I love ebelskiver's my mom used to make them growing up, and gave me a pan for Christmas. You are going to love them and have so much fun filling them with all sorts of yummy things!

Hollyween said...

Was that the funnest EVER or what??!

Lorena said...

So fun to get to meet you! Love your pictures...I'm totally stealing the group one as well.

Bridget said...

It was such a fun night! You are lovin' it with that Ebelskiver pan! We just got one. It is so much fun to use.

Jenna Harris said...

Ahhh, you just won 'cuz you live in Provo and you had the quickest ride home.

That was so fun!! And Heather lives close, too. Did you guys go to Cafe Rio? I can't arrange that much babysitting. Two nights in a row? Are you kidding me? Plus I am a secret Cafe Rio hater.

Weird. I know.

Hazen5 said...

Great recap of the night! I was jealous you won the Ebelskiver pan. It was so good to meet you, hope to see you at Lauren's wedding.

Annemarie said...

WOW! You are fast! Fun meeting you & chatting!

Paige said...

Thanks for the great summary! Now I don't have to do it...

Paige said...

I also need to know how you know Robin. Just met her and I totally love her.

Robin said...

Waaa! I wanted the Ebelskiver pan! You so lucky!

I love that Kimberly is surprised that we go way back together. And she thought she knew everything about you!

Sally said...

Excellent BPA post! It was great to meet you in person.

diane said...

Such a great party! Great post too!

Hannah said...

I am jealous of all you Blogapalooza-ers! It sounds like so much fun!

Jill said...

Hey Nancy! You are so cute and fun. It was awesome meeting you at BP. Thanks for being so kind :) See ya in blogland.
quirkykirky.blogspot dot com