Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another cousin for Eva!

We have another new neice. This one is Lara. She was born to Will's brother, David, and his wife, Corrina.

And no... she's not 3 months old. She is newborn in this picture... She's just a big baby.


Here's the stats:
Name: Lara Kjerstine
Weight: 11 lbs. 15 oz. (yes, you are reading that correctly. She's currently the record holder for the biggest Hale baby - I'm not going to try and break that record either.)
Height: 22 in.
Birth date: November 11, 2008
Congrats Dave & Corrina! She's a beautiful baby.

8 comments:

diane said...

Did she walk out? She is a beauty.

Shirley said...

aw, come on. isn't "biggest baby" the one trophy that all us sis-in-laws have been fighting for? j/k! I'd much rather shoot for smallest-Steph currently holds that one for Emily 8lb 12oz. That shouldn't be too hard to beat.

Corrina Hale said...

I doubt I'll ever beat the smallest...and I was not going for biggest. Hope I don't beat that one again =)

Ellie said...

Amazing!

queenieweenie said...

holy cow! that is a BIG baby...cute though!

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

YEAH!!! COngratulations, Nancy!!! I am so happy for your fun news!!!

Rachelle Johnson said...

I'm so glad that's not my baby. no offense, but I'm just not sure she would have fit in my belly!

Maddie's the best baby anyway :)

Melissa said...

Wow! Maybe they shouldn't have let her "cook" for so long! ;)

You know, if D&C ever think about relocating out of the country, the German Olympic team might be a very real future for her... but give her a few more years first. Tee hee!

Congrats, Dave and Corrina!