The best is when you get to drive the seminary carpool after Ralph has visited!
I actually think you look pretty good!
Bedhead at it's best. I have to use a lot of product to get separation like that.
Wow... Love his work. He always seems to be busy on my husband all night and forgets to visit me. There's no contest, Rodd wins every morning. :)It was fun to see you at Bunco tonight! I love that group...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The best is when you get to drive the seminary carpool after Ralph has visited!
I actually think you look pretty good!
Bedhead at it's best. I have to use a lot of product to get separation like that.
Wow... Love his work. He always seems to be busy on my husband all night and forgets to visit me. There's no contest, Rodd wins every morning. :)
It was fun to see you at Bunco tonight! I love that group...
Post a Comment