Monday, October 27, 2008

AARRGH!

I would include a picture with this post, but I've had a small problem. It's called, I'm stuck using a super old laptop right now (no photoshop, no work email, no nothing) because my hard drive on my desktop is dying. I brought it to a guy who's backed up all my info, but he can't get a new hard drive into it for 3 or 4 days (they had to order it). So until then, I am stuck and super frustrated.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

that sucks

diane said...

So today will call your blog No snapshots from Hale.

Mandy said...

sorry to hear that! :(
I tagged you in my latest posthttp://gone-dancing.blogspot.com/2008/10/2-truths-and-lie.html
so in the mean time I bet you can think of something pretty tricky to deceive us about.

Celia Fae said...

A woman without her pictures is a woman without a soul. I hope you get them back soon.