Friday, October 24, 2008

Decision 2008

I'm challenging you all to vote this year... Really more like this week. Or next. Okay so you have about 20 days to cast your opinion. Not about the presidential election, I have my ultrasound on November 13th to find out the gender of our baby!



Make your voice heard! Tell me if you think it will be a boy or a girl. I know a bunch of you did already, but now I have a cool little polling thing on the left side of the page.

For those who put stock in the heartrate as a determining factor of the gender of the baby, here are the stats.

At 6 weeks the baby's heartbeat was 106 beats per minute.
At 7 weeks 159.
At 8 weeks 175.
At 13 weeks 160.
At 17 1/2 weeks 160.

For those who look to how nauseous you get during pregnancy, well... I never threw up, but I felt really sick until I was 14 weeks. I started feeling sick before I could get a positive on a home pregnancy test.

11 comments:

Heather said...

Girl.

Although I was sick either way.

Still Girl.

diane said...

I vote boy.

Just because I had a boy first.

Bronk said...

Hey Nancy! I love your blog! I found it from your comment on Stott's blog. I hope you don't mind me peeking. :) You can peek at mine if you want, bronkzoo.blogspot.com.
p.s. I think it's a girl! And you should name her Kim! Okay just kidding.

Shirley said...

Boy, boy, boy! But, if you do have a girl, I'll still love her. :)
Love the begining of your post, you totally had me going.

Katrina said...

I think you will have a boy! But, little girls are still super cute too. :-D

Robin said...

Depends. Are you craving meat or sweets? Meat/cheese= girl, Sweets = boy.

Nancy said...

As for cravings... it depends on the day. For the first 2 months all I wanted was protein, then I had lots of fruit snacks and graham crackers for a couple of weeks. Now my diet is pretty close to what it was before, except for the caramel and apples... I can't go without them!

Hazen5 said...

I bet it is a girl!!! Can't wait to find out.

Shirley said...

I keep asking Anabelle if you are going to have a boy or girl and she just says, "baby."

Melissa said...

I thought it was going to be a boy last time, but I think this little nugget is a girl! We'll love it and snuggle it either way, though! :)

Robin said...

I think your first is going to be a boy. Whether that was the last one or this one is debatable. :) Yay for babies!