So I feel bad about my last post... kinda pathetic. But to be totally honest, pregnancy hormones don't help my mood at all, and I basically spent all Sunday nearly in tears. But enough of that... I'm feeling better (although still cooped up) and things are going pretty well.
Not much to say today, but I realized it's time to post another picture of the growing belly. I'm 32 weeks along now, and feeling it. Mostly I just feel swollen. All the time. Everywhere. Plus, baby Eva is getting more active, and likes to play the drums on my bladder or my diaphragm. Makes breathing interesting, but it's all worth it.
We went to our last prenatal class today (with my doctor's permission), and found out a couple of funny things. Everyone in my prenatal class goes to the same doctor's office (2 different doctors amongst the 4 moms). Plus, all of us live more than 20 miles away from the office. They are all my new blog friends. I think I'll spend tomorrow reading up on their blogs... I've got the time, right?
Anyway, thanks for all the well wishes. I am loving getting calls from friends, and people stopping by randomly just to see how I'm doing (or to bring books and treats... Thanks Molly!). It really makes my day.

5 comments:
You have to have a prenatal class reunion. We hosted one after our first child was born. It was so great to see all the babies together.
Our son was so fussy and cholicky, probably not a word. One of the moms had twins while her husband was away in the military. They were the oldest and smallest and still on moniters at the party. She had to shake them when they forgot to breathe. It gave me new perspective and made me grateful for my healthy, fussy boy.
It was so great to meet everyone at the class! I love the blog! I know how it goes with the swollen feet. I've put myself on semi-bed rest! I just can't take too much standing and chair sitting before i'm dying! Yeah, I'm so glad we can keep in touch!
I'm glad you're feeling better! I am having a day where I wish I could just hid in bed! (My two year old won't leave the ten month old alone and has scratched one of my pots, sigh...)
if i lived close i would show up with sprinkles cupcakes and some good, trashy movies and watch them with you.
hang in there!
It won't be long now!! Well, it kind of feels long for me when I get that far along but it really won't ☺!
Post a Comment