Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Isn't it supposed to be Spring?

Yesterday the high was 75 degrees, the day before was 66, and the day before was 56. I was pretty excited for some warmer weather. In fact, the weather report from Saturday was predicting highs in the upper 70s all week.


I guess no one thought to look up at the sky when predicting the weather.


This was about 10 minutes ago. I was more than a little dismayed to see SNOW!!!!!!! You can't see it in the air, but it is snowing. Not much, but enough to make me more than a little upset. I was hoping for a little warm weather, and some possibility of some color for my pale skin (I did get sunburned Saturday working in my yard), but no luck.

Will someone please remind me why I live in Utah? I know, I know... Will's education is important.

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

I've been thinking the same thing! I think you're getting weather one day behind us. Beautiful weather almost reaching 80 this weekend and then freezing cold again this week. Ugh!!

Ellie said...

I'm pretty sure there is a medical school here, FYI

Nancy said...

I just checked and yes there is a school in Honolulu. We have now added that to our list of schools to apply to.

Mommy said...

I definitely don't miss the snow. I do miss the mountains though.

Liz Bowman said...

It snowed all day in Logan yesterday. It did not stick much, but made for a really cold day! I can't remember the last time it snowed after my birthday. The farmers can't plant anything yet either, so we'll have to see what happens with our agriculture!

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Looks cold! :)
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am so excited!

Jenibelle said...

It was a balmy 88 degrees in the Bay Area this weekend...gloat, gloat.

I went on your Photography website, absolutely gorgeous pictures. I wished you lived in Cali still, I need a good photographer!! The person I wanted is booked and everyone else is mega-expensive! boo-hoo for me.

diane said...

Sorry you're having crummy weather. UCSD is a good school! Looking forward to blogapalooza!