Today I took pictures of my little-est sister Robin... who is pretty much adorable. She graduated from BYU in December, and wants to send out some pictures with her announcements. So I'll include a few of the other pictures we took, so I don't ruin the surprise of the cutest picture ever (bringing upon myself the wrath of Rob-Rob), which is being included in the announcement.
Anyway... I saw it was supposed to snow today... blech... and I was worried we wouldn't be able to find a great place to take the pictures, but we lucked out and went to a beautiful amphitheater that had some coverage from the snow. So you'll notice that some of the pictures have snow either on her, or falling in the background. We did our best to brush most of it off, and I've taken a bunch out of the pictures with my mad photoshop skills... okay, I'm not a master with photoshop, but I do pretty well.
So here is Rob-Rob... looking oh-so-cute in her "third date" outfit (Ellie, you have excellent taste, and did an awesome job helping Robin find this!)

Isn't she cute?
And she's single! :)
Plus she has a bachelor's degree!

And she's a little goofy too!
I wish all my clients could be like Robin... it sure would make my job easier.
2 comments:
Plus, her phone number is... :)
You were oh so wise to not include THE picture. I thought I was going to have to whip out my trusty old wet noodle for a good, sound lashing.
You really are a great photographer and I had fun!
Thanks!
the infamous "Rob-rob" :)
I like picture number one. The lighting is best for oh so fair Rob-rob. She is certain to catch a guy soon!
Post a Comment