Today we had a huge milestone! Eva took her first steps!!! I have a great video (recorded by Katrina, Will's sister), and we are so amazed that our little girl is getting so grown up! I don't know if I've used enough exclamation points yet... I can try a few more!!!! :)
For your viewing pleasure (and with the help of Katrina's amazing laptop) I've trimmed the original video (of more than 3 minutes) down to the best little bits. It's cute and if you listen carefully, you can hear Will sound kinda goofy... plus he makes a funny hand gesture when he says it. :)
We've been wondering when she'd start walking, and I guess I can't hold her off anymore. Not that I was trying to stop her, but mostly that she is just growing up so quickly! My little girl is getting bigger, and I'm enjoying every second of it!
6 comments:
Wow! She's so adorable! And now so mobile! :) I can't believe how fast Eva has grown. This is a great, fun, exciting day! Congratulations!
Love ya!
What a great video! It was so fun to watch it!
Good luck... from here on out your gonna need it! tee hee!
Time to enroll in tract and field now, eh? That's so fantastic! She is so cute and smiley, I love her!!!
cute cute!!! I love how she dived into Will's lap in the end! We expect her to be running and jumping around at your party this week! ;)
Yay!!! Good job, Eva! Now the fun begins... Mobility = chaos and destruction. Enjoy!
Post a Comment