They love those out of state license plates.....know you aren't likely to come back and demand a trial.....easy money! One time Brett (3) and I were rushing to get home so he could "potty" and we got stopped for speeding...didn't get a warning even though I told Mr. Policeman what my hurry was. Brett was instantly "dry" and scared!
4 comments:
Hi Nancy. I see you all over the place. How fun that you keep popping up!
Sorry about the ticket. I hope it didn't cost too much.
They love those out of state license plates.....know you aren't likely to come back and demand a trial.....easy money!
One time Brett (3) and I were rushing to get home so he could "potty" and we got stopped for speeding...didn't get a warning even though I told Mr. Policeman what my hurry was. Brett was instantly "dry" and scared!
Souvenirs...$30
Gas...$35
Ticket for a red light...$300
Getting my first traffic ticket in Vegas...Priceless
xo,
Robin
I wasn't going to tell anyone it wasn't me (that's why I didn't give all the details in the first post), but I love your comment Robin!
Post a Comment